11 May 2010

A problem aired is a problem shared...


At our last department meeting, our Head of French asked colleagues to think of a question they want answered, or to open up a problem they want solving.  The questions were all written down, and then passed around each other so that each colleague could try and answer each question.  Of course the great thing with this is that we can all contribute to solving problems, and there's always the chance that someone has the critical answer that you've been looking for.  With my team's permission, I have uploaded the questions, and some of our suggested answers.  I'm sorry that some of them are side-on - I hope you can still read them!  We'd be delighted if you felt you could contribute to our sheets? I've written the questions we asked on our WallWisher page.  Please help!


No comments: